Liquid applied membrane (LAM) are available in liquid form.Either sprayed or brush-applied on the surface. Primer and two top coats. Cures in the air and forms seamless, joint-free membrane.
Capable of stretching and returning to its original shape without damage. Can be reinforced with glass-reinforced plastic to enhance tensile strength. Elongation properties, durability, flexibility, abrasion, chemical resistance than cementious coatings.
Types of Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
Water based acrylic LAM
• Single component/two component nonhazardous system
• Most cost effective liquid water proofing system.
• Got excellent UV stability
• Best system for roof water proofing in warm weather.
Polyurethane based Liquid applied membranes
• Cure to form rubber-like elastomeric water proof membranes.
• Capable of stretching and returning to its original shape without damage
• Single component & two components
• Good tensile strength and elongation
• Excellent crack and bridging capabilities
• Complete water-tightness with long life expectancy and minimal maintenance
Bitumen based liquid applied membranes
• A cold applied highly stable bitumen emulsion compounds
• Protects steel concrete and masonry from attack bysulphates, chlorides and many other moisture and atmospheric borne pollutants.